Museveni Appoints New Human Resource Director AT KCCA
President Yoweri Museveni has appointed Richard Lule the new Director for Administration and Human Resources at Kampala Capital City Authority.
Lule replaces Jennifer Kaggwa who left KCCA in August 2015 to head the Human Resource Department at Uganda National Roads Authority.
He has been in acting position at KCCA since then.
Who is Richard Lule?
Lule is a Human Resource Management and Organizational Development (OD) expert with training and field experience in Organizational and Human Resources Development (OHRD).
For the past fifteen years Richard has been involved in a number of Human Resources and Organizational development interventions in Government, private and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs).
- 1st November 2016 to date, Director Administration & Human Resource, KCCA
- August 2015 to 31st October 2016: Ag. Director Administration & Human Resource, KCCA.
- January 2012 to August 2015: Deputy Director Human Resources Management and Organizational Development, KCCA
- August 2010, to January 2012: Manager Talent Acquisition and Management Centenary Bank.
- February 2006 to August 2010: Head of Organizational Development (OD) and Human Resource – Eskom Uganda Limited.
- February 2002 – February 2006: Partners in Learning and Action (PILA) Human Resources Consultancy Firms- HR Consultant
- September 1999 to February 2002: Teacher Aggrey Memorial School