September 14, 2016

Madness!! College students Injured, hospitalized over using plastic bags as condoms

Madness!! College students Injured, hospitalized over using plastic bags as condoms


Horny college students in Vietnam sustained severe injuries in their genital parts after using a polythene bag as a condom during their sexual intercourse.

The boy was too shy to buy a condom to use for sex.

The unidentified students were treated in hospital for their injuries which included genital lesions, abrasions and bleeding

The medic said that the young man was too shy to buy condoms so opted to use the DIY contraceptive after much thought and consideration.

Following the injuries to their nether regions, the pair has been put on antibiotics.

The doctor explained that plastic bags are not suitable for romping sessions.

The report says: “As the plastic bag was rough and lacked elasticity and lubrication, the young couple ended up scratching their genitals to the point of bleeding.

“The lovebirds underwent a thorough check-up and were prescribed with antibiotics and disinfectants for their injuries.’

The UK based The Sun reports that a disregard for safe sex is a problem to many youth since many fear to buy incentives, while other just meet abruptly and have sexy from anywhere.

Enable Notifications    Ok No thanks