November 15, 2016

Photos: Man Electrocuted at FDC Offices

Photos: Man Electrocuted at FDC Offices


By Serestino Tusingwire


A yet to be identified man has been electrocuted at Kalambi House opposite the head offices of the opposition Forum for Democratic Change in Najjanankumbi, Entebbe Road.

He was on top of the roof trying to paint, and he accidentally tapped an electric wire that was on top of the roof.

power2

The said building in Najjanankumbi used to house the offices of the former Rubaga South legislator John Kenny Lukyamuzi.

The victim has been rushed to the hospital with severe burn injuries and his clothes were turned into rags by the electricity.

power3

Enable Notifications    Ok No thanks