FDC NATIONAL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE (NEC) RESHUFFLE.
The Special National Council Sitting on 7th December 2018 at the FDC Headquarters has approved the following Changes and adjustments in the National Executive Committee of the Party.
1. Hon. Taaka Kevinah Wanaha replaces Hon. Alice Alaso as Deputy President – Eastern
2. Hon. William Nzoughu replaces Mr. Patrick Baguma as Deputy President – Western
3. Mr. Kibuuka Mukalazi replaces Mr. Rajaab Kaaya as Vice Chairman – Central
4. Hon. Fungaroo Hassan Kaps replaces Hon. Kassiano Ezati Wadri as Deputy Mobilizer – Northern
5. Counsel Tugume Moses replaces Hon. Yokas Bihande as Deputy Moblizer – Western
6. Hon. Munyagwa Mubarack replaces Mr. Alex Gitta as Deputy Mobilizer – Central
7. Mr. John Kikonyogo replaces Hon. Paul Mwiru as Deputy Party Spokes Person.
8. Counsel Isaac Kimmezze Ssemakadde appointed Deputy Legal Secretary (New Appointment)
9. Dr. Dominic Wakabi replaces Namutamba Zanubia as Deputy Secretary Health
10. Ms. Namwanga Rukia replaces Mr. Mesearch Nuwabiine as Deputy Secretary Local Government
11. Mr. Ouma Denis appointed Deputy Sec. PWDs (Position fell Vacant when Substantive Secretary Mr. Noah Muhwana Died)
12. Mr. Kasozi Robinson appointed Secretary for Veterans, Ex-Service Men and Pensions (New Appointment)
13. Ms. Betty Nabudde appointed Deputy Secretary for Veterans, Ex-Service Men and Pensions (New Appointment)
14. Mr. Oneka lit Denis Amere replaces Hon. Stephen Ochola as Deputy Secretary Industry and Trade
15. Ms. Ssebuffu Harriet replaces Ms. Sandra Katabarwa Ngabo as Deputy Secretary for Culture, Ethics and Religious Affairs.
16. Mr. Walid Mulindwa Lubega ratified as National Youth Leader having been given powers by the Youth Extra Ordinary Delegates Conference sitting 29th November 2018
17. Ms. Adyaka Judith appointed as Deputy Secretary for Agriculture (New Appointment).
18. Mr. Chemonges Joseph Alfred appointed Deputy Secretary for elders (New Appointment)
19. Virginia plan Mugyenyi Replaces Ibbi Frolence Deputy Sec Education.
20. Hon. Eumu Banard replaces Hon. Ariko, Deputy Sec. For mobilisation Eastern.