Gomba– While the Uganda Peoples Defense Forces might be probably the strongest army in the region, even its cows!
According to pictures released from the army farm in Gomba District in Central Uganda by the National Enterprises Corporation boss, Gen. James Mugira early this week, two of the bulls have shown they possess the largest balls in EAC (see the pictures).
This means that the two bulls got strong gut, their wires got girth and strong payload for the rest of the farming citizens in Uganda to tap into and raise setting breeds.
The farm is located in Gomba district and is a partnership between the army and Egyptians.
According to the videos released, different workers are shown processing corn into animal feed for commercial use.
General Mugira has been at the helm of the army’s economic development transforming the dying NEC into a revenue hub for the army.
Some of the developments including the manufacture of explosives and ammunition for export in the region, a partnership with Kiira Motors for the manufacture of buses and saloon cars, a mineral water plant, among other things.
- CRIME: Juvenile arrested for Dumping own child in Pit Latrine
- MPs Karuhanga, Mwiru join Prof. Ogenga, Winnie Kiiza in Gen. Muntu’s ANT Party
- Trade & Industry: President Museveni commissions Seven Factories in Namanve Park
- Suspected Lendu Militia Kill 11 in DR Congo Convoy Ambush
- KENYA: COVID-19 cases hit 8,067 as 181 more patients test positive