Brussels — Ayla Onsea Mayanja who is legendary singer Jose Chameleone’s firstborn, graduated last month.
Ayla who resides in Belgium with her mother is a daughter to the singer’s first wife Griet Onsea alias Dorotia.
Dorotia met Chameleone in Nairobi as he was hustling with Redsan and she is believed to be the root cause of Jose Chameleone’s success.
Ayla, who turned 18 years a month ago. was born in 2002 in Uganda at a time when her father’s career was picking up but left with her mother under unclear circumstances to Belgium where she currently resides.
- Meet the Youthful Phiona Nyamutoro in Race for NRM Female Youth MP
- Court Quashes Ministry of Energy Statutory Instrument
- EXCLUSIVE: How Bobi Wine Diddled Me – Kibalama
- Not Surprising! Africa has defied COVID-19 Nightmare
- Clarke University Finally Moves to New Home
Ayla is has graduated in studies related to Art, Photography, Fashion and Design.