Kampala – Ugandan musician and activist, Joanita Kawalya Muganga Ndwadde on Wednesday, July 22, marked the silver jubilee of her marriage to the ‘love of her life’ Christopher Kagolo Muganga.
The bubbly and melodious singer, Kawalya took to her social media to celebrate the 25 years in marriage calling her husband, Mr Muganda (aka Jim Wange) her ‘best forever’
“You have been my special friend in my life for 25years. I thank you for being supportive and tolerant in whatever I do and I promise you’ll always be my best forever,” an emotional Joanita Kawalya.
She added: “On this day as we celebrate our silver Jubilee let’s continue praying to the Lord to strengthen and comfort our family and togetherness.”
The calm and collected Muganga is a curriculum specialist and Deputy Director at the National Curriculum Development Center –NCDC and has beevn at the forefront of developing of the new curriculum
The Education expert has always supported the Afrigo Band star throughout her music career – gracing most of her shows.
- Pope Francis, World leaders Congratulate Uganda on Independence Month
- How To apply for MTN shares using your phone
- Man Utd 3-2 Atalanta: Cristiano Ronaldo completes comeback to Relieve Pressure on Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
- Minister Ogwang Hails Contractor Visva Investments Ltd for Delivering Projects to Gov’t Expectations
- RESPECT OUR VOTES! Bunya South Voters Plead to Court of Appeal After Encouraging Hon. Idi Isabirye to Challenge Jinja Court Ruling
The Mugangas are blessed with two beautiful children; Matilda Nakayima )(aka Matty Witty) And Wangi Christopher.
Happy 25th Anniversary to the Mugangas.