Kampala – The Minister of State for Foreign Affairs (International Relations) of the Republic of Uganda, Hon. Henry Okello Oryem has reaffirmed the government’s commitment to work with the Government of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
Hon. Oryem was bidding farewell to the outgoing Ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Iran To Uganda, H.E Seyed Morteza.
Ambassador Morteza expressed gratefulness to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the support he received which enabled him to perform his duties.
‘’During his tenure, Political and Economic ties were enhanced as seen through various exchanges of high profile visits. Ambassador Morteza expressed his optimism that the relations between the two countries will continue steadily progressing and promised to continue promoting Uganda-Iran ties when he returns to home’’, said officials from MOFA.
- Agricultural Researchers Decry Poor Funding, Staffing & Technology Gap for Low Farming Productivity
- Two Guns Recovered as Police Doubles Search for Machete-wielding Assailants who Killed Officer, gang-raped Factory Workers
- Rubanda Man Washed away, Drowns in Flood
- US offers to Pay families of Afghans killed in Botched drone attack
- LIGUE 1 | Mbappe Nets Late Minute Penalty, Secures PSG Win over Angers
In his farewell remarks Hon Oryem reaffirmed Uganda’s commitment to further strengthening the existing relations between the two countries.
Hon .Oryem applauded the Ambassador for completing his tour of duty successfully and commended him for his commitment to promoting Iran-Uganda relations.