Mulago – A consultant Engineer attached to Ministry of Local Government has succumbed to the deadly novel coronavirus in the wee hours of Sunday morning November 15.
A source closed to the deceased revealed that a one, Eng. Phillip Pochan was rushed to Mulago Hospital after developing complication in breathing.
“Unfortunately I have just lost, an hour ago, a very close friend, Phillip Pichan, a consultant Engineer with Ministry of Local Government, to Covid19 at Mulago.
“Pichan slept home and was rushed to Mulago at 4am with breathing difficulty and unfortunately has just passed on!,” a source that preferred anonymity revealed.
Pichan was eulogised as a young man with a young family and children at the prime of his Engineering career!
Ministry of Health revealed that from Results of COVID-19 tests done on Friday, 13 November, 387 new cases were confirmed .
Uganda’s cumulative cases of COVID-19 are now 15,789.
- EURO 2020: C. Ronaldo to Start, Bruno Dropped in Portugal-France clash tonight
- KACITA Boss Kayondo Succumbs to COVID-19
- ETHIOPIA ELECTIONS: Vote Tallying underway, new fighting reported in Tigray
- COVID: 515 people Test positive in Kampala as Uganda Registers 722 New cases
- Nile Breweries Donates 2500 Litres of Fuel to Buikwe, Jinja City COVID-19 Task Forces
Ugandans are urged to remain vigilant to observe the anti COVID19 SOPs and social distancing to curb the spread of the deadly novel coronavirus.