Mulago – A consultant Engineer attached to Ministry of Local Government has succumbed to the deadly novel coronavirus in the wee hours of Sunday morning November 15.
A source closed to the deceased revealed that a one, Eng. Phillip Pochan was rushed to Mulago Hospital after developing complication in breathing.
“Unfortunately I have just lost, an hour ago, a very close friend, Phillip Pichan, a consultant Engineer with Ministry of Local Government, to Covid19 at Mulago.
“Pichan slept home and was rushed to Mulago at 4am with breathing difficulty and unfortunately has just passed on!,” a source that preferred anonymity revealed.
Pichan was eulogised as a young man with a young family and children at the prime of his Engineering career!
Ministry of Health revealed that from Results of COVID-19 tests done on Friday, 13 November, 387 new cases were confirmed .
Uganda’s cumulative cases of COVID-19 are now 15,789.
- RISING STAR SHELDON JC TALKS MUSIC AND LOVE FOR REMA
- NEXT BIG THING; PRODUCER SYBER MAGICIANS ON THE RISE
- IMPACTFUL! URSB Launches ‘Women in Business Club’ to Empower Female Entrepreneurship
- Biased, Unsolicited! Ugandans in Europe Sting EU Parliament over proposed sanctions
- PAUL KASENENE: COVID-19 vaccination – what you need to consider
Ugandans are urged to remain vigilant to observe the anti COVID19 SOPs and social distancing to curb the spread of the deadly novel coronavirus.