Arua | RED PEPPER DIGITAL – As Presidential campaigns head into day 4, NRM Candidate President Yoweri Museveni will on Thursday morning November 12 be in Arua.
Museveni of the National Resistance Movement (NRM) is part of the 11 candidates who have been cleared by the national Electoral Commission to scout for votes, ahead of the January 2021 presidential elections.
Candidate Museveni is set to meet Arua NRM Party leaders at 11 O’clock to discuss the manifesto and pave way for party ideology as he spreads wings across the West Nile region.
He will later Thursday evening feature on radio address to be programmed in Lugbara for the greater masses of the West Nile Region starting at 7pm.
This will be the second return of the Museveni to the same district, within just a couple of weeks.
He was in Arua, on a five-day journey, in which he unveiled major projects in Acholi and West Nile sub-regions, including the breaking of the ground ceremony for the 132KV transmission line.
He also commissioned the Arua value-addition factory on top of an 8MW thermal power plant by Electro-Maxx.
Museveni was in the Lango Sub-region visiting Lira on Tuesday before heading to Apac Wednesday.
“On my second day of campaigns in Lango sub-region, I Interacted with NRM party leaders in Apac District,” said Museveni.
He added: “We decided not to conduct mass rallies nor hold processions in these campaigns because it would put the public at risk in light of the raging Covid-19 pandemic.”
- Pope Francis, World leaders Congratulate Uganda on Independence Month
- How To apply for MTN shares using your phone
- Man Utd 3-2 Atalanta: Cristiano Ronaldo completes comeback to Relieve Pressure on Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
- Minister Ogwang Hails Contractor Visva Investments Ltd for Delivering Projects to Gov’t Expectations
- RESPECT OUR VOTES! Bunya South Voters Plead to Court of Appeal After Encouraging Hon. Idi Isabirye to Challenge Jinja Court Ruling
Red Pepper Digital will be sharing updates and insights from the deliberations from the NRM Party leaders as info comes in.
Keep it #RedPepper