Rubanda – Police in Rubanda is investigating unclear circumstances under which a Local Council I chairperson was accused of severely cutting and injuring his defence secretary
The victim is one Moses Tumusime, the village secretary of defence and a resident of Hamurara cell Nyamiyaga parish Bubare sub-county is alleged to have been cut with a Panga by one Bonane Deusi the area Local Council chairman on Sunday night at around 10 pm
According to some locals who spoke on condition of anonomity the two have for long been having differences for not supporting the same candidates who are standing for the Rubanda county East MP seat .
The hotly contested seat for rubanda east MP is between incumbent Henry Musasizi and Kenneth jogo Biryabarema the Rubanda LC5 boss.
Elly Maate the Kigezi Regional police Spokesman confirmed the incident and revealed that the case was registered by the brother to the victim one David Bakeine.
- RAHU, Partners recognize Uganda’s top brave girls under the ‘Brave Girls Festival’
- Absa Bank on board as 2022 Uganda Golf Open is launched
- Police Confirms Pakistani National Seen In Viral Video, Bundled Into the Car Boot Was Kidnapped, Robbed
- Activist Silas Roselo celebrates Women’s beauty in a song ‘ BEAUTY’
- All set for 2022 Uganda Golf Open
Maate says that the victim was rushed to Kabale referral hospital for medical attention where he is currently admitted as conditions are not bad as the suspect is on the run as Inquiries in the case are underway.